Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Progress Report - Wedding Rings.

As of Monday I am down 2.4 pounds! I weighed in first thing in the morning after all the wake up rituals. I have heard time and time again that it's best to weigh yourself at the same time at regular intervals. Once a week in my case. I choose first thing in the morning because 1) it's easy to remember and 2) it motivates me through that day. If I gain then I am motivated to eat well, if I lose then I am motivated to continue doing well. So far so good anyway.

So my wedding rings. I had to take them off around 7.5 months when I was pregnant with James. I was sure that it was ok because I would have them back on in no time after delivery...well it's been 19 month since I took them off and I miss them so much. They are on the top tier of a jewellery stand these days. They're so precious to me. I am about 15 pounds away from where I was when I had to take them off, but I'm worried I'll lose 15 pounds and they still wont fit. Oh well, that's a lots of water and green tea solution lol. But really I miss my rings. I just went on a hunt for pictures of them to add to this post but I realise that I don't have any. Not even on my wedding day, wtf?!

SO after a successful 1st week, my first mini goal is...to get my wedding and engagement rings to fit comfortably again.

I'll post tomorrow night about the 1st week on the holistic meds! Interesting outcomes so far!

Have a good night friends!

1 comment:

  1. You are a wonderful and beautiful person. Always remember that :). It will all come together in no time <3.

    ReplyDelete