Pages

Sunday 15 July 2012

A Quick Recap

Wow, it has been a lot longer than I thought it had! My apologies to you guys who look forward to reading these blogs. It had been a very busy few months for us prepping James for Montessori and Daniel getting ready for his trip home to Poland.

As I am sure you have figured out Insanity was a bust this time around. It was near impossible for us to get it together enough for me to have the time to workout so hard. I hope to start back up when Daniel gets home. In the meantime I have been doing the 30 Day Shred again and loving it. I figured I would stick to what I know works while I am waiting to start a new program.

In the few weeks since I last posted, I had in fact reached my 10 % goal!! I wish I had taken the time to blog about it because it was a huge deal in this house. I am now below that goal and so thrilled. In fact, I have lost 27 pounds and 22 inches total!! I am 12 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight!! I can't even begin to tell you how that feels!!


Here is my latest progress comparison picture!


Before 
Midway

I sit here and stare at these pictures completely blown away by all I have accomplished in 4.5 months and it motivates me so much to keep busting ass. I have lost a few pounds while D was in Europe, and so I went out and bought a new dress and heels to surprise him with at the airport. I absolutely can't wait to see his face! 

Well that's it for now, I just wanted to bring you up to speed and let you know I am back to regular blogging. 




1 comment:

  1. Daniel will be blown away with you and your heels at the airport!! I'm so happy for you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete