Pages

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Final Results of the 30 Day Shred!

Well I personally can't quite believe that I started this challenge and finished it. It was harder some days than others. It was frustrating when something came up and I couldn't get a workout in for some reason. It was infuriating when it felt like I was never going to be able to keep up. In the end it was a glorious feeling to finish the 30 Day Shred.

There have been incredible improvements! My endurance is up considerably. I am very impressed with the improvement in my upper body strength. I had a hard time completing 3 push ups in the beginning and I can now do 25. My lower back is much stronger. Deep breathing has improved, focus has improved, flexibility has improved greatly. For the first time in a decade my plank position is strong and I can hold plank (alone) for almost 20 seconds. Polymetrics (jump training) has improved my height and form.

On to the numbers.

Over all I have lost 16.2 pounds & 12 inches while dong the 30 Day Shred.

Inches came off in the following places:


Arms   42 - 40      -2
Hips    52 - 49      -3
Bust    46 - 42      -4
Waist  41 - 39      -2   
Thighs 31 - 30      -1

And here you have it folks, the final picture. I apologise for the exposure, I am terrible at this editing stuff.


Thank you so much for ALL of your love and support!! I couldn't have finished without you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment