Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Worth Every Second.

I am very proud to say that I have accomplished my first goal. I have officially lost 5% of my body weight. I lost 3.8 pounds this week! This is unreal to me, as I was expecting a gain! I ate well and within my portions, however, I did not think I drank enough water and I only worked out 3 times due to Daniel's insane work schedule last week. It looks like my body benefited from the rest. I am down a full pant size, and many of my older shirts are starting to fit again, also!

Starting Weight -   239
Previous Weight -  229.1
Current Weight -   225.2
Total Lost        - 13.8

Today I took a bold step forward and started Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred! It was incredibly challenging but also very motivating. They pick up the pace for level 3, that's for sure! Walking push ups, jumping squats, jumping lunges..ouch! But I could keep up better than I could with level 2, which is interesting. I assume it's because I am using different muscles.

So I have decided to make a series of smaller goals to propel me towards my bigger goals. My next goal is 10% weight loss. This is 10.2 pounds away. I am aiming to get to that goal by the middle/end of May. I mentioned to my Sister in Law that I was looking forward to getting to the point where I only have 35 or so pounds left to lose. At that point I realised that goal was only 10 pounds away from my 10% goal. Then I plan on spending the summer losing that 35 pounds!

I would like to get to 170-175 by James' birthday. This is a substantial goal. 50-55 more pounds in 4.5 months. I will do my best, in as healthy a way as I can to achieve this goal. I am even more motivated that it's possible than I was on day 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment