Pages

Sunday 1 April 2012

Level 1 - Shreded!

It has been an intense two weeks in the world of Me & Jillian Michaels! I have stuck with it every single day and I am quite proud to say I am 14 days in AND I moved up to level 2! I have moved up from 2 pound weights to 5 pound weights, and I am mostly able to follow the harder versions of each movement. I am incredibly motivated by both my own changes and by the girls also following the 30 Day Shred in the mommy group. I appreciate their constant and continued support. I wouldn't be able to be so diligent about it either, if it wasn't for Daniel.

That being said, last weeks weigh in sucked balls. I was up 0.9lbs. This may seem insignificant to some, but after working out everyday it can be very frustrating. That being said it was also an unfair time of the month to have to weigh yourself. So I am hoping that with some focus I did much better this week on weight watchers. Still, I am clearly losing inches and that alone is enough to get me through. I need to step up the cardio though, looks like I will be adding to my routine this week!

Stats as of last Monday were...

Starting Weight -   239
Previous Weight -  232.9
Current Weight -   233.8
Total Lost           - 5.2


Here is a picture of me before and after Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred. I am literally letting it all hang out, take it easy on me dudes, this isn't easy stuff to post.

I am looking forward to tomorrows weigh in! I hope to get a post out asap!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Tanya! You need to share this shred thingy with me! :-)

    ReplyDelete